Company Secretarial Services
Although a private limited company no longer needs to appoint a Company Secretary, the duties a company secretary would normally perform, still need to be performed. As a consequence, most RMC’s still appoint a Company Secretary.
Our sister company, Q1 Professional Services Limited (Q1), act as company secretary and Registered Office for many resident management companies. They ensure the company remains compliant with the requirements of the Companies Acts, and deal with the following:-
- Maintaining shareholder registers, directors, members and other statutory records.
- Advice on dispensing with selected administrative formalities under the Companies Act 2006
- Arranging an Annual General Meeting, unless dispensed with
- Submitting the accounts to Companies House
- Completion of the annual Confirmation Statement (formerly Annual Return)
The company secretarial team at Q1 Professional Services is headed by a qualified solicitor, and all the team have many years’ experience in company secretarial duties.
Q1 is part of the Qdime Group.